Complaint Review: ATC 1 Services

• Updated: Fri, May 07, 2010

• Reported By: Wesscott — Merrill Wisconsin United States of America
ATC 1 Services
244 Fifth Ave New York, New York United States of America

ATC 1 Services Credit repair scam and advance fee Chase Sapphire credit card scam New York, New York

*Consumer Comment: Companys new information

Dec 2009 I made contact with a company called ATC1 services via a backpage financial adds, credit repair 7 to 10 days  250.00  call 877 767 2963 or email biz89052@yahoo.com. I made the call no answer, a few moments later a resticted call come to my phone, Hello a man identfies himself as Andy, We talked about the issue at hand, credit repair, summarize a long story, Jan 2010, I wired the money via bank tranfer and got started, I was told this would only take a short time because of their process they used, made the CRA intimidated!!!  Several wks have gone by, I get a few email updtes a few answerd phone calls! One conversation with Andy I ask how long it would take to finish, I was under a time frame to change some business finances,he asked me what I needed, I said 65000 to resurect our busines from a loss of receivale accounts, He said we have a credit card we design< Chase Sapphire Card for 1500.00 fee I agreed to 750.00 and the balance when I get this alleged card!!! Summary, mid March shows up, nothing!!! these people dont call back dont answer emails nothing.Andy, Sam Adams, Rose  I hvae filed complaints with the IC3 and FTC what good it will do I dont know!  Stay away from this company it is bogus, I should have known this was a scam, Andy sounds sincere and very convincing on the phone, well now I guess you get what you pay for. Im locked out of my credit reports, and have the FTC Midwset Region in Chicago trying to help me get them open!!! This is a serious infraction!!! ATC 1 services is a scam!!! I have more info if anyone wants it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2010 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATC-1-Services/New-York-New-York-10001/ATC-1-Services-Credit-repair-scam-and-advance-fee-Chase-Sapphire-credit-card-scam-New-York-590425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATC 1 Services

Companys new information

AUTHOR: JfromPA - (United States of America)

Company goes by BlueStar5.com now.  Offers same products and very shady.  I was called back by Andy and offered these same services from a restricted number.

We know all the Laws, Rules, and Secrets, to getting Financing and Qualifying.  Banks have not stopped loaning money, you just have to know the new rules and requirements for getting a loan.  Employers have not stopped Hiring, but hiring qualifications are more stringent.  Find out how to get a high paying job, and why you are not getting what you want.

Call a