Complaint Review: ATG Credit

• Updated: Tue, September 03, 2013

• Reported By: Omar — Brownsville Texas
ATG Credit
POBox 14895 Chicago, Illinois USA

ATG Credit/ Colombia Records Sept 2006 unknown charge to my adress Chicago Illinois

Got an alert from my identity theft provider stating a derogotary charge of $33.00 that supposedly I orderd a CD from Colombia House back in September 0f 2006 and that acct was sold to AGT credit, called them for proof and they tell me to send a letter requesting for info just giving me the run around and to top that off the guy tells me he has my number and that he will be calling me from now on until its paid for. I have submitted a dispute through equifax and hopefully it can get resolved; I have way bigger payments than $33.00 but its the fact that they are trying to rip you off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATG-Credit/Chicago-Illinois-60614/ATG-Credit-Colombia-Records-Sept-2006-unknown-charge-to-my-adress-Chicago-Illinois-1081226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATG Credit