Complaint Review: ATGAMES

• Submitted: Mon, January 14, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Alex — Columbus Georgia United States of America
ATGAMES

ATGAMES video game rip off, at games Internet

I am very upset and disappoint at Atgames. I bought my children 2 of the handheld Sega Genesis with 80 built in games for Christmas. I didn't check them. They only sent out 4 to every store in my area. The one my son got was just fine, but my daughters had a damaged port so it wouldn't charge and then in the middle of her playing it the screen went white and she couldn't see anything. This was just 1 day after having it. I tried several times to email the company to no response since they offer no other form of contact on their website. I am very disgusted and mad b/c my daughter really wants to be able to play this game.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATGAMES/internet/ATGAMES-video-game-rip-off-at-games-Internet-996626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATGAMES