Complaint Review: ATI CAREER INSTITUTE , ATI COLLEGE Of HEALTH

• Submitted: Tue, October 09, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, October 09, 2007

• Reported By:fort worth Texas
ATI CAREER INSTITUTE , ATI COLLEGE Of HEALTH
1395 Nw 167 St. Miami, Florida U.S.A.

ATI CAREER INSTITUTE, ATI COLLEGE Of HEALTH NOT fully ACCREDITED Miami Florida

ATI took my money and money from sallie mae, and two years later I am still unemployed. I didn't have time to waste that was my reason for going to ATI. THANKS to ATI, two and a half years later I have wasted over four years.

I could understand if there were not alot of positions open for ultrasound. But that is not the case, Ultrasound Technicians are being been hired every week I search for employment.

I am having such a tough time because ATI IS NOT ACCREDITED BY THE American Medical Association. nor were they accredIit by (SACS)ATI DOES NOT provide students with what is required to obtain the ARDMS. It is easy to say you can get registered a year after employment, but how, how can you if no one will hire you because you are not registry eligible now, or more importantly went to a AMA accredited school.

Almost all employer wants you to be registerd or eligeble to take the registry. For this reason such position's are not usually given to ATI students. I spent two years in a class room, was told that I would get the education necessary to obtain employment when I graduated and that was not the case. I moved from florida to texas believing it would help but, it is the same situation, no one will give me a chance because of my education background.

I went to ATI to better myself and for the money I spent there should be no reason why obtaining a job should be this difficult. I KNOW ULTRASOUND, but no one cares, because all the qualifications are not met. I should not be having such difficulty obtaining a ultrasound job.

Keron
fort worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2007 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATI-CAREER-INSTITUTE-ATI-COLLEGE-Of-HEALTH/Miami-Florida-33169/ATI-CAREER-INSTITUTE-ATI-COLLEGE-Of-HEALTH-NOT-fully-ACCREDITED-Miami-Florida-277904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATI CAREER INSTITUTE , ATI COLLEGE Of HEALTH