Complaint Review: ATI COLLEGE OF HEALTH

• Reported By: maria alema — hallandale Florida
ATI COLLEGE OF HEALTH
1525 NW 167th Street miami, Florida USA

ATI COLLEGE OF HEALTH rippoff miami Michigan

my name is Maria , and I alo attended ATI College of Health. My story start when I still was in Miami Dade Community College. I was study English. I had ahead of me more than 2 years before I start on Respiratory Therapy program. A friend of my told me about ATI. He was on the Respiratory Therapy Program. So I decide to go check it.  while I was there with a adviser I was very happy with everything he was telling me about the school. I was told the loans and goverment grants would cover all the cost. ALL LIES. After I start the school at ATI, I start to be nervous and upset. I start to see how bad the school and the teachers were. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't fine anyone to talk  how I was fell about it. I decide to finish. Finally I graduate and everything was okay. I sign all the papers for the loans. On march I received a call from a collector who told me I have to pay $16,000. ATI put me on collector for $ 16,000. My phone doesn't stop. And I see this in my credet. I don't have money for a lawer. If any one know what I should do please email me at rrtmaria96@gmail.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATI-COLLEGE-OF-HEALTH/miami-Florida-33169-/ATI-COLLEGE-OF-HEALTH-rippoff-miami-Michigan-1064189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATI COLLEGE OF HEALTH