• Submitted: Wed, May 22, 2013

1395 NW 167 street miami, Florida USA
  • Phone: 6823345610
  • Web:
  • Category: Tutoring

I am former student of ATI (grad. February, 2010). At the moment getting together all former students to file class action lawsuit against ATI on behalf of Diagnostic Ultrasound program. Currently, there is a class action lawsuit is filed against of ATI on behalf of Respiratory Theraphy students in U.S. federal court (march, 2013 - you can google it). Lawyer is interested in our case. Lawyer contact info: Feldman & Morgado. They are located in Tampa, FL. Phone number 813 902 3186. Call for free consultation.

I told lawyer about my experience  with ATI. About addmision "sharks"; accreditation lies, as well as transfeerible school credits. Of course I could not forget about of our lovely teachers, whom we paid over 47,00o dollars. Yes, they hardly spoken english  and some of them even not registered sonographers. By the end of 2009 school improved. They got good teachers and I felt sorry we did not get them in the beginning.

As for all reports - with some of them I agree and disagree. As for accredetation - ATI had some of it, and yes, Fasfa issued them our money for tuition, but this is problem in general of the system - Federal System sucks and ATI took advantage. I think it should be this way: you have accredetation or you do not - nothing in the middle, nothing incomplete.

That is why we need to take this people to the court and let judge decide who is right and who is wrong. Who gave ATI power to violate us in this manner. In this country all actions come with consequences. Why CEO of ATI resign already? Why all campuses of ATI closed? Why ATI stripped from accreditation? If you do not do nothing wrong and you do not have nothing to hide why are you dissapear? I hope with our help we get justice and at least people who are reliable will rotten in jail.

P.S. I am registered sonographer (by dumb luck) some of my classmates did not received their diplomas yet. Currently, we have already 7 people to sign for class action lawsuit. It will be even more. As a rule class actions are succesful - you do not win much (maybe 10,000 dollars - most will go to the lawyer), but even this will help some of students to cover they debt. If lawyer will be good, maybe he will negotiate whole cost of program.

I belive you can not put price on time invested by most of the students, they belives in better future. As the part of them I will start my journey again - this time with Miami Dade College. All other again, thanks to ATI.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATI-COLLEGE-OF-HEALTH/miami-Florida-33169/ATI-COLLEGE-OF-HEALTH-FORMER-STUDENTS-OF-ATI-GET-TOGETHER-AND-FILE-CLASS-ACTION-LAWSUIT-1053057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATI COLLEGE OF HEALTH