Complaint Review: ATI College Of Health

• Submitted: Sun, December 23, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, March 20, 2009

• Reported By:miami Florida
ATI College Of Health
1395 Nw 167th ST Miami, Florida U.S.A.

ATI College Of Health The school was not accredited and i was told that i could use my credits to enter another college Miami Florida

*Author of original report: *UPDATE ..

Hello

When i first started to attend ATI it was hard. There were plenty of fights, teachers were always different. There were teachers that did not speak english and made it hard for me to understand, although i speak spanish but i prefer to be taught in english. There were teachers that did not teach they were to busy discussing sex with other students. I was very dissappointed. There were maybe 3 teachers that were great and i enjoyed being in there classes. I learned allot from those teachers. I was lucky to find work after graduation. I do not make what all unltrasound techs make but its a living and in the field that i graduated you have to take what is offered. On completing my education i was ready to sit for the board and take my finals so that i can become certified and then i was told that i need 1000 hours in order to sit for the boards and i was so dissapointed. I have the hours now after about 3 years and i am trying to sit for the boards....I was very dissapointed in the teachers, the enviroment, the lies and most of all most of the students that attended with me are not working....I have a job and i am happy with it but i can't move on because of the lies that ATI told me when i first enrolled.

Thanks

Esilda ****
miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2007 07:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATI-College-Of-Health/Miami-Florida-33169/ATI-College-Of-Health-The-school-was-not-accredited-and-i-was-told-that-i-could-use-my-cre-294097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATI College Of Health

*UPDATE ..

AUTHOR: anonymous - (U.S.A.)

This report is false and was never typed by me....Please disregard...