Complaint Review: ATI Testing

• Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: ATIscrewedme — Sterling Colorado United States of America
ATI Testing

ATI Testing Scammed me on TEAS Test Internet

When I was performing the TEAS Test for the Nursing Program, my answers were being changed right behind me by someone else.  Everytime I hit the back button and looked back at questions I just answered, my answers were changed.  I do not like the way that ATI Testing does Group testing with Nursing Programs, it is a set-up for failure rather than success.  At the end of my exam it did not give me a good grade, I feel the computer was being manipulated - a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATI-Testing/internet/ATI-Testing-Scammed-me-on-TEAS-Test-Internet-1003448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATI Testing