Complaint Review: A.T.I Trade School

• Submitted: Wed, November 12, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 23, 2008

• Reported By:Grand Prairie Texas
A.T.I Trade School
6627 Maple Ave. Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

A.T.I Trade School The school is a scam, Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: JOBS AND BASIC ENGLISH GRAMMER

If you have been rip off buy A.T.I trade school, Then you need to be apart of this LAWSUIT !!
that me and 20 other students are filing aganist A.T.I If you live in Dallas Tx

and want to be a part of this lawsuit then contact. The Gomez Law Group, PLLC. Mr. GOMEZ 214-389-0998 or www.gomezlawyers.com

"PEOPLE" it time we make this school" PAY" for what they are doing to us , so if you graudate and did not get the job in your field or are still in school diss please with the school then please let make a statement to these school by making them PAY!!!!

Mr. Gomez 214-389-0998, attorney at law

Lawsuit
Grand Prairie, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2008 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATI-Trade-School/Dallas-Texas-75235/ATI-Trade-School-The-school-is-a-scam-Dallas-Texas-390520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A.T.I Trade School

JOBS AND BASIC ENGLISH GRAMMER

AUTHOR: F - (U.S.A.)

I have heard both good things and bad things about ATI. Is it possible that you have not been hired due to usage of bad grammer? Rip should be ripped, not to mention several other errors. I myself would not hire you if I were employer. Take care!