Complaint Review: A.T.I

• Reported By: Franceil — Dallas Texas
A.T.I
Technology Blvd. Dallas, Texas United States of America

A.T.I Nurses aid program Dallas, Texas

I attended A.T.I Dallas Tx.on Technology Blvd. The program was nurses aid.This school was crazy always fighting yelling.I couldn't concentrate because of the crazy atmosphere.The teachers were maybe half teaching most of the time.During testing the teachers where talking and students acting being loud.They crammed so much info together.There was so much teaching that needed to be covered.I was very very concerned I wouldn't know what I was doing when I got a nursing job or that I did all the months at A.T.I and couldn't pass the test.They also said me being a single mom that I wouldn't have to pay anything back because the goverment would help so I could attend.When I realized I was barley being taught anything I just figured I can atleast get my phlebotomy license and get a career so things would not be a total waist but I seemed to be giving more blood then drawing.The teachers had no control over things.I even worked at the school in filing.It took them just about 2 months for my first and only check.I had a reck and had to miss a some school,the next thing I knew was they charged me for the full months.I was left with a huge bill for something I never got anywhere with.Its sad because I was so so happy to have had a way to better mine and my children lives.Instead I'm stuck even more behind.I wasn't sure what to do up until now.These kind of schools need to be stopped before they damage more lives.My dream has always been in the medical field.This school has really ruined that for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATI/Dallas-Texas-75211/ATI-Nurses-aid-program-Dallas-Texas-1045818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A.T.I