Complaint Review: ATLANTAPRO MOVE

• Submitted: Thu, November 29, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: James — MARIETTA Georgia United States of America
4022 HAWTHORNE CIRCLE SMYRNA Georgia Internet United States of America

Bought a Halfoff Coupon for $250.00 of moving services for  $125.00. When I called to schedule a move I was told very rudely that they would not be doing any moves on any coupons from HALFOFF Depot until they got the money from HALFOFF Depot.
 I advised them I had already paid them and have a confirmation number. Then the idiot says to me well we are booked until we get our money. Then to top it off he tried to get me to give him my Credit Card information and told me HALFOFF Depot would never refund my money and if I wanted to redeem the coupon I would have to wait until after Christmas that they were only going to schedule moves for FULL Paying Customers.
I tried to explain that I was told before I bought Coupon I called them and they told me they just needed 48 hour notice and to go ahead and buy coupon. Now I have to hire new movers and and feel like I cannot ever buy anything else from HALFOFF. If they are going to sell services they should research the company first. I feel like I have been scammed by both. NEVER AGAIN!!!! This is one BIG SCAM!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 09:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATLANTAPRO-MOVE/internet/ATLANTAPRO-MOVE-HAILF-OFF-DEPOT-COUPON-RIPOFF-Internet-975864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATLANTAPRO MOVE