Complaint Review: ATLANTIC FINANCE & TRUST

• Updated: Tue, December 30, 2008

• Reported By:Swanzey New Hampshire
ATLANTIC FINANCE & TRUST
1240 YONGE ST. ONTARIO, Ontario Canada

ATLANTIC FINANCE & TRUST I received a letter saying I had won a lottery I received a check for $4875. saying that I was to pay $2875. for taxes. ONTARIO Canada

I received a letter in the mail stating I was one of 32 winners in DE-LOTTO NORTH AMERICAN SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY ON SHOPPERS held on Tuesday Sept 30 2008. First I noticed there was no return address on the envelope. Second it was not registered mail even though it contained a check in the amount of $4875. stating it was to pay taxes in the amount of $2875. Wow the check looked real but I had a funny feeling seeing as this check came in a previously married name and I didn't remember entering this lotto. I searched the name online and came up with other reports made on the same company. I did check the BBB first and they had no such name registered.

Amskitty
Swanzey, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2008 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATLANTIC-FINANCE-TRUST/ONTARIO-Ontario-M5G-2N7/ATLANTIC-FINANCE-TRUST-I-received-a-letter-saying-I-had-won-a-lottery-I-received-a-check-406300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATLANTIC FINANCE & TRUST