brick

• Reported By:pottstown Pennsylvania
ATLANTIC ONE
MILFORD, Delaware U.S.A.

ATLANTIC ONE RIPOFF credit card scam MILFORD Delaware

I was called by Atlantic One from DE asking for 319.00 and my checking acct number and social. They acted as though they already had my social and I asked them to repeat the last four digits and he said he could not for security reasons. I told him I would not give him mine. He asked if I wanted thid card and I said yes without a fee and he hung up.

Last month someone called my house telling my husband he would get a credit card with $10,000 unsecured for a 249.00 application fee. He has a brain injury from a bad car accident and gave them our checking account number. The only info we had was from the first try at a debit July 9th. The phone number was traced to Tampa Florida but we have no other info. My checkg acct is now frozen until the they stop trying to debit. If anyone has any info from that company please forward.

Michelle
pottstown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2005 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATLANTIC-ONE/MILFORD-Delaware/ATLANTIC-ONE-RIPOFF-credit-card-scam-MILFORD-Delaware-156718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATLANTIC ONE