Complaint Review: ATLAS FINANCIAL SERVICES

• Submitted: Wed, April 12, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, April 12, 2006

• Reported By:WALNUT California
ATLAS FINANCIAL SERVICES
235 EAST BROADWAY AVE PACIFIC TOWERS SUITE 1160 LONG BEACH, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-926-1826
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

ATLAS FINANCIAL SERVICES THEY SAID I WAS APPROVED AND HAD ME OVERNIGHT THEM 1ST AND LAST MONTHS PAYMENT $2450.09THEY HAVE HAD MY MONEY FOR OVER 2 WEEKS. ripoff LONG BEACH California

*Consumer Comment: DON'T COUNT ON GETTING ANYTHING...

TAKING ADVANTAGE OF A FEMALE AND DISCIMANATION AGAINST ME. THEY THINK I CAN'T MAKE IT IN A MANS BUSINESS, BUT THEY ARE WRONG I RAN A TREE SERVICE FOR 17 YEARS. THIS IS WRONG WHO DO THESE BANKS THINK THEY ARE? THEY APPROVED ME FOR 35,000.00 RUSHED ME TO OVERNIGHT THEM THE A DEPOSIT 2450.09 AND ITS BEEN ABOUT 3 WEEKS NOW AND I HAVE LOST OVER 20,000.00 IN JOBS THAT I WAS TO BE DELIVERING WITH MY 18 WHEELER.

NOW THEY ARE TELLING ME I NEED TO USE ALL MY OTHER EQUIPMENT AS COLLATERAL WHICH WHICH IS EVERTHING I HAVE WORKED SO HARD FOR TO PAY OFF AND IT TOTALS UP TO ABOUT 40,000.00 OR MORE. I ASKED, WHAT ABOUT THE 18 WHEELER ISN'T THAT SUPOSED TO BE THE COLLATERAL? HIS RESPONCE WAS THAT IS WHAT THE BANK WANTS AND FOR ME JUST TO DO IT BECAUSE HE NEW HOW BAD I NEED THAT LOAN. AFTER CHECKING MY CREDIT, I HAVE PERFECT CREDIT ABSOLUTLY NO LATES.

THERE IS A FRAUD ALERT ON MY REPORT BECAUSE SOMEONE HAS STOLEN MY IDENTITY AND NOW I HAVE 160,000.00 IN FRAUD. THEY SAID ALL I NEEDED WAS TO SHOW PROOF WHICH I HAVE GIVEN THEM POLICE REPORT LETTERS FROM INVESTIGATIONS, THEY SAID SINCE I HAD NO LATES THEY NEEDED NOTHING ELSE FROM ME. THEY ASKED FOR TAX RETURNS WHICH I GAVE TO THEM. I

Doris
WALNUT, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2006 06:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATLAS-FINANCIAL-SERVICES/LONG-BEACH-California-90802/ATLAS-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-THEY-SAID-I-WAS-APPROVED-AND-HAD-ME-OVERNIGHT-THEM-1ST-AND-LAST-M-186210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATLAS FINANCIAL SERVICES

DON'T COUNT ON GETTING ANYTHING...

AUTHOR: Sherri - (U.S.A.)

Unfortunately, you've likely been the victim of a scam. Anytime that you have to make advance payments to get a loan, it is not legit. If there were actual fees, etc. required, these would be taken from the proceeds of the loan..you would not have to wire or overnight money to them. Very likely, the address is a rented mailbox.

If you had perfect credit, why would you not go through the bank yourself, or try to get an SBA loan?

You may have made a huge mistake giving them your tax returns..they now have more information on you. Immediately file a police report on this "company", as well as putting a fraud alert with all three credit reporting agencies.