Complaint Review: ATN Promotions

• Updated: Wed, July 24, 2013

• Reported By: bree111 — des moines Iowa
ATN Promotions
Des Moines, Iowa USA

ATN Promotions Still not paid 4 months later. Refusing to answer my e-mails/calls. Des Moines Iowa

I worked an event for ATN in April and still haven't been paid.

I emailed them at the end of May asking where my check was and had to e-mail my contact 2 times and the general information e-mail address before getting any kind of response.

They sent me all the tax forms again without really checking on what I was missing. I e-mailed them back asking them to specify what I was missing because I thought I had turned everything in. I again had to send this e-mail 2 more times to my contact and to the information e-mail address before getting a response.

Finally my contact checked my files and told me I was missing my I-9, that was not supposed to be filled out on the computer (even though it has boxes for it to be typed into?). So I reprinted the I-9 and sent it in.

Here I am two weeks later, 3 emails later and 1 voicemail later. My contact told me today, that I needed to fill out section 2 of my I-9, which if you look at the end of section 1 it clearly states "Employer Completes Next Page" with two stop signs. I replied and pointed that out to my contact.

I'm moving out of state on Monday and I'm still not sure if I'll receive my check or not. Absolutely do not work for this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATN-Promotions/Des-Moines-Iowa/ATN-Promotions-Still-not-paid-4-months-later-Refusing-to-answer-my-e-mailscalls-Des-M-1069826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATN Promotions