Complaint Review: ATOLL

• Updated: Thu, April 28, 2005

• Reported By:montreal Quebec
ATOLL
1 Route De Bordeaux, Internet France

astro-group.com SARL ATOLL Angela Ripoff psychic Fortune Tellers, ATOLL ripoff Angela ATOLL Promised me a psychic reading and never delivered after getting $60US which I paid to her through an International money order Le Tourne France

I got a pop up on my computer screen and there was Angela advertising her Psychic powers. She told me she could give me a reading that would change my life forever. I decided to give it a try and it turned out I have to pay $60 US for the reading. I told her I could not use my credit card to make such payments online.

She gave he alternative ways of payment listed below ( copied from the email she sent me)

1) You can send an INTERNATIONAL MONEY ORDER made out to my practice
here in France

2) You can transfer the fee directly from your account to mine

3) You can send a personal check made out to my practice here in France

4) You can send a bankers draft or cashiers check made out to my
practice here in France

5) If you can't do any of these, you can always send cash in a
(thick!!) envelope

Here are the bank details she gave me - She writes:
My bank details are as follows :

Crdit Agricole de la Gironde
Le Pied du Rocher
33550 Langoiran

International Banking Account Number : FR76 1330 6001 1509 9058 8000
091
Bank Identification Code : ***********
The account is in the name of ATOLL, my practice.

She also gave me the following address for any other form of payment.ATOLL
1 route de Bordeaux
33550 Le Tourne
FRANCE
I then sent an International money order of $60 US to the address above. Before I made the peyment she sent me emails almost on a daily basis telling me what great things I would lose if I do not act fast. As soon as she got the money I never heard from her again.

stacey
montreal, Quebec
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2005 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATOLL/internet/astro-groupcom-SARL-ATOLL-Angela-Ripoff-psychic-Fortune-Tellers-ATOLL-ripoff-Angela-ATOL-140732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATOLL