Complaint Review: ATS Consultants

• Reported By: John — Thornton Colorado
ATS Consultants
1498M Reisterstown Rd.STE 777 Baltimore, Maryland USA

ATS Consultants ATS A Real SCAM Baltimore Maryland

I paid for a subscription and we negotiated a second subscription extension.

The first 9 pics failed.And it continued poorly.A week before the 2nd subscription began I called and requested a refund.My rep Noah said he would get on that and never got back to me.He was quick to make a deal to attract me to start but when it came to a request for a refund he was a no show. I am 60 and totally disabled and was looking into this as a business to enable me to get off of disability.The money I gave them,$550. was precious to me.I called them and Seth said he would take my message.No one called. The pics have continued to be quite poor.

One weekend ATS ran a ad claiming what tha Baseball Lock Club had accomplished.It was a fabrication.I called Noah and he transferred me to Cliff the VP and he explained it was a mistake.But I have seen them do this tactic of lying in their advertising more than 3 times now in a short time. [continued below]....

The bright side is I have discovered honest handicappers online who publish their reports and records, who give free pics to attracts business.At Covers.com I have found men who consistently hit  over %60 of their free pics.

So I am blessed to have been screwed by ATS cause know I know who to trust and follow.My bankroll has almost doubled in the past 2 weeks thanks to free pics at Covers.com.

Thanks ATS.I will let my network know who you are. A SCAM .

I will happily promote Covers.

John DiMartino

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATS-Consultants/Baltimore-Maryland-21208/ATS-Consultants-ATS-A-Real-SCAM-Baltimore-Maryland-1068416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATS Consultants