Complaint Review: AT&T AD SOLUTIONS PPC

• Updated: Wed, May 02, 2012

• Reported By: artgenta — san diego California United States of America
AT&T AD SOLUTIONS PPC
182 HOWARD ST #826 Internet United States of America

AT&T AD SOLUTIONS PPC ATT RELAY PPC, ATT INTERACTIVE PPC, ATT PPC AT&T PPC charges whether the call is legitimate or not, refuses to credit non-buisness calls, does not screen-out blocked #s Internet

AT&T pay per click program lobbied me by stating that they had great filters against unauthorized sales calls, and that I would also be able to challenge any bogus calls I received through their program.  I signed on the dotted line, and now I am being charged $35 per call if someone calls me looking for work and I don't figure it out and hang-up within 12 seconds, if the phone rings for more than 18 seconds, if it's a blocked # irregardless of the reason for their call...The contract stays for the duration of the signature agreed on, even though they control the # that's called (their # in-house).
I have absolutely no protection from their billing, unlike service magick where at least, jumping through their hoops you get to challenge a totally bogus lead and get credit, with these guys, bleeding you dry is the name of the game.  I tried getting a supervisor on the line, but their policy states that if they've explained their Nazi policy to you clearly enough, you don't even have the recourse of complaining to a supervisor about it.  It was suggested to me if I wanted to talk to someone else I hang-up and generate a new call...I attempted it 3 x but their system hang-up on me every time until I switched lines and got around them that way.  So they don't have the technology to prevent blocked calls, but they can refuse a simple call back at will?!
Better be prepared to pay big money for nothing if you sign-up with them 'cause the only way they'll let  you off the hook is if you nearly die or go out of business, it's not designed for your benefit, it's designed for their benefit.
I suggest you ask some hard questions before you sign, 'cause they'll own you after you do...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2012 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-AD-SOLUTIONS-PPC/internet/ATT-AD-SOLUTIONS-PPC-ATT-RELAY-PPC-ATT-INTERACTIVE-PPC-ATT-PPC-ATT-PPC-charges-whether-877116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T AD SOLUTIONS PPC