Complaint Review: AT@T ADVERTISING & PUBLISHING

• Submitted: Tue, January 06, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 06, 2009

• Reported By:Homosassa Florida
AT@T ADVERTISING & PUBLISHING
258 SOUTHHALL LN SUIT 106 MAITLAND, Florida U.S.A.

ATTAT@T ADVERTISING & PUBLISHING THEY LIE, TRY TO SELL PROGRAMS THEY DON'T OFFER, DECEITFUL, SALESMEN ARE CONARTISTS MAITLAND Florida

I HAD TWO SALESMEN COME TO MY OFFICE AND TOLD ME I NEEDED TO BE ON A SEARCH PACKAGE WITH YAHOO ,GOOGLE. THEN AFTER I SIGHNED UP WIITH THEM, THEY HAD ANOTHER SALES GUY CALL ME TO SEE IF I WANTED TO BE ON GOOGLE. I ASKED HIM WHATDO MEEN I'M SUPPOSED TO ALREADY BE ON GOOGLE. tHE INTERNET GUY TOLD ME I WAS ONLY ON YAHOO,VISTA,AND AOL. I TOLD HIM NO! I SIGNED UP FOR YAHOO AND GOOGLE. THAT NO ONE USES VISTA AND AOL.
I CALLED ATT INTERNET SERVICE DIRECTLY AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY DO NOT USE GOOGLE. sO I TOLD THEM THERE WAS A SALES GUY ON THE OTHER LINE TRYING TO SELL ME GOOGLE WITCH i WAS SUPPOSE TO ALREADY HAVE. THEN ALL THE DID WAS TRANSFERE ME BACK AND FORTH UNTIL I TOLD THEM TO f@#%& OFF. tHE SALES GUYS NAME WAS ( BENNY MCCRAY,) IF YOU GET HIM BE PREPARRED FOR A LINE OF CRAP. THIS SERVICE COSTS ME 380.00 DOLLARS A MONTH AND BELIEVE ME IT'S NOT WORTH IT. EVERY TIME YOU CALL SOMEONE FOR ASSISTANCE YOU JUST GET THE RUNAROUND SORRY LE T ME TRANSFERE YOU TO SOMEONE ELSE THAT DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THERE DOING.

David
Homosassa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2009 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-ADVERTISING-PUBLISHING/MAITLAND-Florida-32751/ATTATT-ADVERTISING-PUBLISHING-THEY-LIE-TRY-TO-SELL-PROGRAMS-THEY-DONT-OFFER-DECEITFU-408571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT@T ADVERTISING & PUBLISHING