• Submitted: Mon, October 26, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, October 26, 2009

• Reported By: cyndi — baton rouge Louisiana USA
2247 Northlake Pkwy 4th floor Tucker, Georgia United States of America

ATT ADVERTISING SOLUTIONS internet rep totally screwed my business. no coverage in all the areas I've had for 15 yrs for lots of $ Tucker, Georgia

15 yrs. in busines I successfully advertised in most all printed yellow pages throughout Louisiana. When the rep sold me on using internet yellowpages, I asked him 3 times if i would still get the same coverage to my market all over LA. He said yes & more and we could eliminate the printed ads. So he did. For the past 2 1/2 years my company does not come up in a search in any cities but the 3 cities I kept the print ads. No one in any other towns can find my business on yellowpages.com. It has totally screwed my market. I only get calls from these other cities when they have an old yellow pages or they seach medical jobs or my web site address. I place medical personnel all over the state in all categories. I still owe lots of money to ATT, which I don't intend to pay. Now I have about 1/2 of 10% of business I previously had. It may be due to our storms, economy and other issues, but for the last several years the lack of advertising in the printed pages has dramatically changed exposure to my market.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2009 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-ADVERTISING-SOLUTIONS/Tucker-Georgia-30084/ATT-ADVERTISING-SOLUTIONS-internet-rep-totally-screwed-my-business-no-coverage-in-all-th-515156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATT ADVERTISING SOLUTIONS