Complaint Review: AT&T Advertising Solutions

• Updated: Tue, November 22, 2011

• Reported By: Ripped — Keene New Hampshire United States of America
AT&T Advertising Solutions

AT&T Advertising Solutions AT&T Lies And They Are Exceptionally Rude! Internet

When I closed my business due to high overhead and low sales. I contacted AT&T Advertising to inquire as to what I needed to do to cancel my advertising with them. The person I spoke to said, "Just pay this payment and you'll be all set" I made my payment, but the bills never stopped coming. I have received some of the most angry phone calls from these people, telling me that "the man did not say that"! I have been sent to a colections agent and the bill continues to grow. I would never use this service again and would warn everyone to stay away from them. This company will take food out of the mouths of children to get their money and you will not receive the rating you are promised when they call and harrass you to try their services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2011 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-Advertising-Solutions/internet/ATT-Advertising-Solutions-ATT-Lies-And-They-Are-Exceptionally-Rude-Internet-800909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T Advertising Solutions