Complaint Review: AT@T Advertising Solutions

• Submitted: Tue, June 05, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, June 05, 2012

• Reported By: Karen — Frisco Texas United States of America
AT@T Advertising Solutions

AT@T Advertising Solutions Yellow pages .com Edd Young Refused to let me cancel my contract. He admits to getting 2 voicemails ffrom me and just tell ing my I could not cancel this service. They have billed me for several months and debited Internet

Please do not ever do any business with At@ T advertising solutions. They are in desparate need of business and money. They will go to any lenght to get it. This guy Edd Young sales Ass. Stole hundreds of dollars from me. I canceled the sale in 24 hours with a witness. They just kept debiting my bank and telling me I could not cancel. Now they want to keep my money and call it even to cancel contract. Well, I disputed this with my bank and then they had the nerve to draw up a written contract signed by ne and given to my bank. I have called all local and state agencies and now the local police dept. this is pure fraud. Edd Youg I hope you go to jail. I bever signed anything or have any dealing except 3 phone calls. @ were canceling. This is my right as a consumer. If you do bussiness with these companies, there are many around the country with same name. Lord help you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2012 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-Advertising-Solutions/internet/ATT-Advertising-Solutions-Yellow-pages-com-Edd-Young-Refused-to-let-me-cancel-my-contrac-893290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT@T Advertising Solutions