Complaint Review: AT&T Advertising Solutions

• Updated: Wed, March 28, 2012

• Reported By: dK — central New Jersey United States of America
AT&T Advertising Solutions
2460 Paseo Verde Pkwy ste.135 Internet United States of America

AT&T Advertising Solutions yp.com, yelp.com DO NOT PURCHASE THEIR SERVICES!!! Internet

I don't even know where to start. I strongly caution everyone not to use this company's services. Don't get suckered in by the reputable name, this company is nothing but unprofessional (and NOT affiliated with the companies they try to represent). They will sell you a sea of dreams to have you sign and give you rotting apples back in return.

If you are like me, you have been hounded by their telemarketers to speak about increasing traffic to your website and business. I, in a moment of lost clarity, bought the story and signed for a Bronze membership. I was assured at this point that my ad would rise to the top of local categories and that other businesses in my area had no chance of surpassing my ad. Lie #1. I was also told that my sales director, Jane Gill, would personally write my ad and add customer testimonials to make my ad look more credible. Lie #2 (of about at least 12 more to follow...)

The truth: My ad was returned to me with 5 spelling mistakes. When I called, mortified that my business was being represented this way on the internet, I immediately asked to speak to Jane, my rep, who low and behold didn't return my call for 5 months (when I was at my wits end)

In the interim I would receive monthly reports of my ad's below average performance (maybe 2 clicks per month). I called Jane many times to rectify this situation and still didn't get a call back until I called non-stop and finally got a customer service representative on my side.

Here's the short of it all: This company will sell you any story to get your money with 0 result. They will lie and scheme and swear there hands are tied due to your 'contract.' Save yourself the stress that I am going to. Do your own SEO. Get a free ad on yelp.com and walk away from their sales calls as fast as you can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2012 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-Advertising-Solutions/internet/ATT-Advertising-Solutions-ypcom-yelpcom-DO-NOT-PURCHASE-THEIR-SERVICES-Internet-860520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T Advertising Solutions