Complaint Review: AT&T Advertising solution -- YP.com

• Updated: Thu, June 02, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Bellevue Washington United States of America
AT&T Advertising solution -- YP.com
Glendale, California United States of America

AT&T Advertising solution, YP.com, False information, high pressure sale, no way to get out of the contract Glendale, California

I was called by YP.com sales man last year, and was told if I use their service, I will get 15 guaranteed leads per month. After I sign up, I found that I got no lead at all, I called in, and was told it was not leads, it was click. I try to get out of the contract, and was told no way to get out of contract because the sales man already left the company.

I asked for cancel the contrat once the contract up, when I check back May 5, I was told I have to stay one more month before I can cancel because it needs 30 days notification, I said I already ask for the cancellation years ago, they ask me if I have anything in writing.

In the end, I have to pay them one more month!

This is a worst company I ever work with, Do not get rip off by then, stay away from them.

Good luck,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2011 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-Advertising-solution-YPcom/Glendale-California-91203/ATT-Advertising-solution-YPcom-False-information-high-pressure-sale-no-way-to-get-o-736029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T Advertising solution -- YP.com