Complaint Review: AT&T Advertising solutions

• Updated: Mon, February 27, 2012

• Reported By: Anthony — Denver Colorado United States of America
AT&T Advertising solutions

AT&T Advertising solutions Ripping off small business, Internet

I'am a very small business that is owner operated I was refer by a friend that owns a small company as well (they got ripoff too) to try some advertising with AT&T so i meet with a sales rep at a starbucks to go over a plan right from the start I said if this going to be automatic withdraws from my bank account I do NOT want this advertisment she promise me that they don't do that, and they could work with my budget so we go over some stuff that looks really good, and she said i would get top placement with the best advertising that money could buy.

Well i had a ok year before so i had a little extra money for advertising so she showed me the contract that said i would make monthy payments by the way this ad cost 5,000 dollars a year I thought i was getting the best. So about 3 weeks go by and no AD so I call my sales rep that never answer the phone again after this but she said she lost the contract and needed me to sign another one and she would email one over, so I get just the last page of the contract and everything looks the same but this time at the bottom was in abbreviations ACH which stands for automatic withdraws I DID'NT KNOW THAT pretty smooth  uh

then I start to look for my AD a week later and when I see it there's nothing special about it!! Or that is just something that I could of done registering my company with yahoo,google,yelp,bing ect.. for free!! and by this time they already took 600 hundred dollars out of my checking account which i didnt have!! so everything in my checking account bounced which cost me another 300 hundred dollars and 35 dollars to put a stop payment on the account So then I called immediately to cancel the account my sales rep was long gone and now i'm in the billing department where they tell me i signed the contract agreeing to automatic withdraws and that they will not discontinued my AD! This is Bullsh*t there aint zombie's running the street and every man or woman for them self we all got to work a pay our bills and we can do without ripping everybody off Thanks AT&T you suck!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2012 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-Advertising-solutions/internet/ATT-Advertising-solutions-Ripping-off-small-business-Internet-845361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T Advertising solutions