Complaint Review: AT&T And Solo Communications

• Updated: Mon, March 22, 2010

• Reported By: Jacqueline — jacksonville Florida United States of America
AT&T And Solo Communications
JACKSONVILLE, Florida United States of America

AT&T And Solo Communications Charging my phone bill $14.01 since November 2007 for services I never ordered. JACKSONVILLE, Florida

this company has been charging me on my at&t phone bill monthly a charge of $14.01 since november of 2007 for services i have never ordered before i never even heard of a company called solo communications.

so i called last week and talked to a representative from this company and she told me to send this email regarding this situation and she also gave me a confirmation number which is 4366520 and to let you all know that i have cancelled whatever this is and that i am writing to let you know that she credit my phone account for 3 months from january 2010 thru march 2010.

and she told me to let you know that i want all the money you all have been charging me through my phone company since november of 2007 thru december 2010.i will not let this go until it is solved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2010 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-And-Solo-Communications/JACKSONVILLE-Florida-32246/ATT-And-Solo-Communications-Charging-my-phone-bill-1401-since-November-2007-for-servi-584065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T And Solo Communications