Complaint Review: AT&T BROADBAND, LLC., RESURGENT CAPITAL SERVICES, LP., LVNV FUNDING, LLC.

• Submitted: Sat, August 08, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, August 08, 2009

• Reported By:Magna Utah
AT&T BROADBAND, LLC., RESURGENT CAPITAL SERVICES, LP., LVNV FUNDING, LLC.
PO Box 69 COLUMBUS, Ohio U.S.A.

AT&T BROADBAND, LLC., RESURGENT CAPITAL SERVICES, LP., LVNV FUNDING, LLC. **SETTLEMENT OFFER** COLUMBUS Ohio

I received a letter in the mail today stating I am being offered a **Settlement Offer**.
For what?
It states, the original creditor, "AT&T Broadband, LLC.," is saying that I supposedly have a past due account with them.

If I agree to pay 50% of the $554.50, (making my portion $227.25) my debt will be paid in full.
If I fail to fulfill the terms and not pay my obligation, they state that a negative credit report MAY reflect on my credit record and MIGHT be submitted to a credit reporting agency.

I have never had AT&T BROADBAND SERVICES in my life. I am absolutely in shock over receiving this letter that I had to see if there were others who might be having the same issue and so relieved to see that maybe what I received is nothing but a way to collect anything they can from me.

Well, Monday morning I will call the phone # that was provided. 888-413-0093 and also write to them (within the 30 days as it instructs you to do), disputing any dealings with AT&T, ever.
I will let you know what (if anything), happens regarding this matter.

Thank You Ripoff Report for giving me somewhere to vent.
Sincerely,
Pay 50% (I don't think so)

Pay50%
Magna, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2009 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-BROADBAND-LLC-RESURGENT-CAPITAL-SERVICES-LP-LVNV-FUNDING-LLC/COLUMBUS-Ohio-43216/ATT-BROADBAND-LLC-RESURGENT-CAPITAL-SERVICES-LP-LVNV-FUNDING-LLC-SETTLEMENT-OFF-477749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T BROADBAND, LLC., RESURGENT CAPITAL SERVICES, LP., LVNV FUNDING, LLC.