Complaint Review: AT&T Bell south telecomunications inc.

• Submitted: Tue, February 01, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, February 01, 2011

• Reported By: anoymous — St. Johns Florida USA
AT&T Bell south telecomunications inc.
AT&T P.O. Box 105503 Atlanta, Ga. 30348 Internet United States of America

AT&T Bell south telecomunications inc. Impossible to contact this company for billing and to return equipment. Internet

My internet modem went bad. they sent me a new modem with the wrong name but the correct address. spent over 3 hours trying to get new modem to work with their tech services. NO LUCK.

they sent a second new modem that worked after spending another hour with tech services.

They refuse to send me a return label to the correct name and address. I have called numerous times to correct this and get a return label mailed to me. Instead they are billing my debit accout twice a month for no reason and also charging me for a modem on my phone bill.

Today I oce again tried to contact them by phone and waited 43 minutes but got no answer. I sent two (2) emailks that were returned to me with no answer back in January of this year in response to their email.

All they want to do is ripoff consumers because their non english speaking service rep put the wrong name and correct address on my original order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2011 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-Bell-south-telecomunications-inc/internet/ATT-Bell-south-telecomunications-inc-Impossible-to-contact-this-company-for-billing-and-689486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T Bell south telecomunications inc.