Complaint Review: AT&T - Bellsouth Advertising - RealSearch Engine Solutions

• Updated: Fri, February 13, 2009

• Reported By:Tampa Florida
AT&T - Bellsouth Advertising - RealSearch Engine Solutions
Internet U.S.A.

AT&T Advertising - RealSearch AT&T -Bellsouth Advertising - Engine Solutions Promised Pay Per Click Ads Have done nothing to help Internet

This program is a joke. Nobody will return our emails to respond to our 1 year contract we got dooped into. They promised us high ranking in the search engines, as well as 90 pay per clicks guaranteed per month. I have several tools to track our website, including Analytics. Last month we had 7 ppc clicks total. After discussing this to the representative on the phone, she said my numbers are incorrect. I said prove it and send me a report showing the 90 clicks we received and what engines they came from, etc. She said she does not have that info. How the hell would you say we get 90 clicks a month if you don't have the info? What a joke. Was passed around to several phone reps and no one had answers. All I want is proof. I get nothing. The biggest joke is our business can only be found under a different category than what we sell, not even one of our keywords! We also have PPC ads when someone types in our business name! Who the hell would want a sponsored PPC ad on the page where you show up 1st organically! That is just ridiculous! Cannot cancel service because they recorded my conversation when signing up, but never mentioned I was entering a contract. $200 a month down the toilet. They will not change my keyword search to help. Broken promises and no info to back up their LIES. Everyone else dealing with this crap come forward and file class action. UGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH.

Pissed offf
Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2009 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-Bellsouth-Advertising-RealSearch-Engine-Solutions/internet/ATT-Advertising-RealSearch-ATT-Bellsouth-Advertising-Engine-Solutions-Promised-Pay-423726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T - Bellsouth Advertising - RealSearch Engine Solutions