Complaint Review: AT&T Broadband

• Updated: Mon, May 10, 2010

• Reported By: byebyeCandice — Louisville United States of America
AT&T Broadband

AT&T Broadband Candice Pope Incopetience Internet

If you see the name Candice Pope run like hell is after you.  This lady at AT&T was supposed to be my recruiter.  On 4/22 she contacted me and made me a conditional job offer.  The conditions were a drug screen and a background check.  I signed the paperwork and for the background check, handed in for vacation and gave my notice at my job at the time.  4/23 I called Candice and sent an email to her @hireright.com address asking about when the drug screen was.  I recieved no response so I figured that the test came after the background check.  On 4/28 apparently there was a problem getting my background check back.  She moved my start date to 5/17 instead of 5/10.  At this point apparently I had missed some email about the drug screen and could not take it anymore at this time.  The email I never received, the company was contacted on 5/7 requesting a copy of the email.  They confirmed the email address and said they would send it again.  I am still waiting and it is 5/10 now.  On 5/6 I contacted Candice since I had not heard back from her at this point and was getting nervous.  She contacted me right back (via email) accusing me of not taking my drug screen.  I called her back and she would not return any call on Thursday.  I called again on Friday and in an unprofessional manner answered the phone and accused me of not taking the test when requested.  Since I have yet to receive the email this comes down to somebody not spelling my name correctly on my email.  Since my recruiter cannot spell my first name correctly (it is not an odd name) it is reasonable to assume that she cannot spell my last name which is part of my email address.  I now do not have any job thanks 100% to Candice's laziness and incompetence.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2010 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-Broadband/internet/ATT-Broadband-Candice-Pope-Incopetience-Internet-601547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T Broadband