mail

• Reported By: bernie — United States of America
ATT - CINGULAR
www.attwireless.com Nationwide United States of America

ATT - CINGULAR rollover minutes stolen san francisco, Nationwide

So you know how AT&T has all these commercials about how you get to keep your minutes, right? Dont throw them out, they are as good as new. Unlike those other carriers we get to keep our minutes.

Well, I have 3,500 rollover minutes on my 1,000 minutes a month plan ($100.00), so I wanted to lower my plan, use some rollover minutes and save some money. I called AT&T. They told me if I switch rate plans to use my rollover minutes, I will lose my rollover minutes!!! If I switch to the 700 minutes a month plan ($70.00) I can only keep 700 of my minutes, I lose the outstanding 3,500 rollover minutes I have accumulated and paid for.

TALK ABOUT FALSE AND DECEPTIVE MARKETING/ADVERTISING PRACTICES.

What are rollover minutes FAQ has no mention of Losing your Rollover Minutes, in fact it says Rollover Minutes are unused, accumulated, Anytime Minutes that roll over from month to month for up to 12 billing periods. The benefits include the ability to keep unused Anytime Minutes and use them when they are needed. It would seem to me that changing to a different rate plan to use my rollover minutes would be using them when they are needed. http://www.wireless.att.com/answer-center/main.jsp?t=solutionTab&solutionId=KB64857

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2009 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-CINGULAR/nationwide/ATT-CINGULAR-rollover-minutes-stolen-san-francisco-Nationwide-518628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATT - CINGULAR