Complaint Review: AT&T - Cellular Connections

• Updated: Thu, June 03, 2010

• Reported By: Linda O — Huntington Beach California United States of America
AT&T - Cellular Connections

AT&T - Cellular Connections AT&T Debt Collector using bullying tactics Internet

I am being harrassed by a debt collector for unknown reasons.  They have called at least three times a day this whole week.  When I spoke to them, they insisted that i give them my social security number to verify who I am -  I refused to furnish the info, however I agreed to verify the info they have but they said they have noted the account that I refuse to cooperate.

They will not even give me the name of the "so-called" unpaid debt.  Today the gal told me again that since I won't give them my private information that they will continue to call me everyday until i cooperate.

These people are nasty...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2010 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-Cellular-Connections/internet/ATT-Cellular-Connections-ATT-Debt-Collector-using-bullying-tactics-Internet-609926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T - Cellular Connections