Complaint Review: AT&T Cingular Cell Service

• Updated: Tue, August 26, 2008

• Reported By:oregon city Oregon
AT&T Cingular Cell Service
at&t.com Internet U.S.A.

AT&T Cingular Cell Service chage people who have insurance on there phones Portlad Oregon Internet

I have been a customer of AT&T foe 7 years and have never had trouble with them untill the last time we resign our contract . both my parents phones don't work worth a sh** and me and my girlfriend phones are junk as well and all AT&T had to is replace them but they wont . i have insurance on my phone and they want me to pay 50.00 for a another phone that i oringinally got for free .

so in my a opinion AT&T has the worst customer service i have ever delt with and when my contract is up i will never use them again . they would like my family to pay nearly a $1000 to get out of the contract we are in . thats bull**** . NEVER EVER USE AT&T FOR YOUR CELL SERVICE .

Jim
oregon city, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2008 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-Cingular-Cell-Service/internet/ATT-Cingular-Cell-Service-chage-people-who-have-insurance-on-there-phones-Portlad-Oregon-367083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T Cingular Cell Service