Complaint Review: ATT Go Phone ATT VESTA

• Submitted: Fri, September 13, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, September 13, 2013

• Reported By: really? — No. Attleboro Massachusetts
, Select State/Province USA

I shut of my Go-Phone with ATT back in March, 2013 then again in late May 2013 because I was still being charged.. I was told that certain charges will still appear on my bank statement. It has now been 4 months of 56.00 per month charges. I called on September 8th a Sunday. and was on hold for more than 3 hours. By the end of the ordeal, and transfers, and holds, holds, holds, I was told that I was all set. A case was pending for the charges that ATT GO Phone had socked me with. I called the following day. Another tremendous amount of time holding. transferring, and no information had been plugged into the system on my complaints of them taking money not owed to them. It is now Friday, the 13th of September. I have now been on hold for 45 minutes, and briefly got a human. He informed me that I will not be receiving my money back for the months that they have taken from me. without my permission. I asked for a real supervisor, and I am disgusted as I type this,,,, I am still on hold. It has been 53 minutes. No answers, no documentation of me closing this phone, no documentation of the representative who told me I would be given a case number, and my money restored to my bank account. They are stealing. Quite honestly they are Stealing and no one is doing anything about it. I called ATT customer service, they can't help..... ??? What?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2013 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-Go-Phone-ATT-VESTA/Select-StateProvince/ATT-Go-Phone-ATT-VESTA-ATT-VESTA-FRAUDULENT-CHARGES-CONTINUED-FOR-MONTHS-NATIONWIDE-1084276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATT Go Phone ATT VESTA