Complaint Review: AT&T Mobility

• Reported By: Wanda — Anderson Indiana
AT&T Mobility
4711 S Scatterfield Rd Anderson, Indiana USA

AT&T Mobility Strong Armed Robbers Anderson Indiana

I live in an government building athough the law states that companies can no longer drill their units.At&t continues to tell consumers that their services are available. In 2011 they took 100 promising reimbursement. I could not get any internet for 1-2 months. Then i was billed anyway for services not rendered. I didn't pay and was reported by At&t to creditors. On Jan.2014 i was promised availability again because of their false credit report previously. Caused me to have to pay 100.00 up front for services. 6 days later the tech came and informed me that my buiding complex does not and has never supported there services. I return to get my money refunded. I was made to stand there for almost an hour. And one of the store managers kept making comments about not ever having to refund his customers out of the 4 years of employment. That was an lie because they have an history of taking money. The manager then claimed that he had no way of finding out if i paid cash or not for the 100.00 up front fee. Then when that failed he said that he did not want their bank deposits to be off. And that he would have the big office to cut me a check. He claimed that the only way they could do that is to cancel the order. They run around in their suits fast talking customers and literally taking money. They have an very fraudulent company. I get home call the big office found out the manager never cancelled the account. Which they also set up for auto pay from my bank. And they apologized over and over they informed me to be on the look out for my 100.00 refund check and i still haven't seen one.

At&t practice false advertising, collecting monies for services that aren't available and do multiple hang ups when you point it out that they owe you. Although they can't supply services they falsify agreements bill you anyway. Act as if they are helping you get your refund and hope you forget about it. At&t has been around for years but allow their greed to destroy what once was an asset. I myself will contact the bbb of my state and continue with an article in our local papers. And then seek legal advice for an lawsuit. If any consumer physically takes something from someone without consent that is considered by law as an robbery what law allows people to come to work for these big companies and take by false pretenses and not be breaking the same law? And then mess up your credit if you don't pay which is extortion. I want my money returned the same way i brought it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2014 09:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-Mobility/Anderson-Indiana-46013/ATampT-Mobility-Strong-Armed-Robbers-Anderson-Indiana-1116507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T Mobility