Complaint Review: AT&T Residential & Commercial Services

• Submitted: Wed, August 27, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 27, 2008

• Reported By:Anonymous Alabama
AT&T Residential & Commercial Services
308 S Akard St Rm 1110C Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

AT&T Residential & Commercial Services Sense att took over bellsouth everything has been in an uproar with my account att abusing peoples debit cards Dallas Texas

I ordered att phone & internet service 0714/2008. I made a deposit with my debit card. I did not set up not automatic withdrawel I only made a deposit to order internet & phone service.

I was going to pay att each month buy check not buy debit card. They took it upon themselves to use my debit card & causing problems with my checking account.

When I call att all they want to do Is argue with me my bank told me att does this all the time to people.

Att said they will put the money back In my account but It Is taking them forever my checking account Is In the negative because of this they are ripping people off everyday doing this.

When I had bellsouth I had no problem's @ all know with att everything Is In drama!.

Att does not want to work with me In getting this settled. Att recently sent me a survey on how thing's where settled I checked unsatisfactory for everything.

But att will not change there ways!. Att Is abusing people's trust buy abusing there debit cards I never had this problem with bellsouth.

If ATT Is suppose to be such a reputable company why are they trying to steal from me!, & causing trouble with my checking account!. Att Is not a reputable company not In my book!.

Att does not try to make thing's easy for you they want to toture you! & make your life difficult. I am just sick of this whole ordeal att has created for me!.

I am @ risk of losing my banking account due to the $33 (NSF) non sufficent fund fee charges because my checking account Is In the negative. Att has lost my trust.

If you still want to use att be cautious about giving them your debit card cause they will abuse It & they will not work with you & could careless If you lose your checking account!.

Anonymous
Anonymous, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2008 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-Residential-Commercial-Services/Dallas-Texas/ATT-Residential-Commercial-Services-Sense-att-took-over-bellsouth-everything-has-been-i-367480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T Residential & Commercial Services