Complaint Review: AT&T Residential FL

• Reported By:West Palm Beach Florida
AT&T Residential FL
Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

AT&T Residential AT&T Residential FL Billing Error Atlanta, Georgia

After 8 days in final billing period I disconnected AT&T residential service in FL and I was told they will prorate for 8 days of service and to expect the final Bill around $20 but instead they sent a final bill for $53(before sending the final bill they sent a advance billing statement for $76.00). I sent two letters with detail explanation about how they billed in error . I tried my best with Customer Service on phone. I was not satisfied and I asked where and How I can dispute the charges ,simply they said there is nothing to dispute and I have to pay.

I'm deeply disappointed ,they are not willing to look into and investigate the matter instead they argue blindly.I will never ever will use AT&T service again.

I think I will wait for another two weeks and see if they respond at all to my letters.This is the first time I'm disputing.Any suggestions for next step or course of action?.

Sam
West Palm Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2008 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-Residential-FL/Atlanta-Georgia/ATT-Residential-ATT-Residential-FL-Billing-Error-Atlanta-Georgia-1032355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T Residential FL