Complaint Review: AT&T Roadside Service

• Updated: Thu, January 29, 2009

• Reported By:Morganville New Jersey
AT&T Roadside Service
www.att.com Nationwide U.S.A.

AT&T Roadside Service will leave you stranded. They left me on hold for 3 hours trying to get an agent on the line to report an emergency breakdown! Nationwide

AT&T Roadside Assistance is a farce. I was on hold for three hours last night trying to get through to an agent. First I used my cell phone and they kept me on hold for 20 minutes until my cell phone was dead. Now I was stuck on the road with no service and no phone! I walked to a phone and was put on hold for another 38 minutes only to be hung up on by the agent before giving her all the information. I called back again to hold 20 minutes just to talk to the person who answers the phone and then puts you to the que for the agents which I held another 57 minutes -- only to be hung up on again. I finally had to call a friend to just come and pick me up. Thankfully, I was in a safe spot, but can you imagine if I was not? Please do not depend on this service as it could be a very dangerous situation. They claim they were swamped and that is fine if you are ordering a pizza or a phone but to have this situation as an emergency service is just horrendous. They are not equipped, the agents were rude and it is the worst service I have ever received from a company. Really it should be against the law for them to take people's money and portray themselves as an emergency service.

Morganville, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2009 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-Roadside-Service/nationwide/ATT-Roadside-Service-will-leave-you-stranded-They-left-me-on-hold-for-3-hours-trying-to-417836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T Roadside Service