• Report: #205092

• Submitted: Tue, August 08, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, August 08, 2006

• Reported By:Houston Texas
AT&T SBC Rebate Department
PO BOX 630047 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

AT&T SBC Rebate Department rebate ripoff has not paid rebate as advertised Dallas Texas

I purchased a High Speed Internet system. I was to get a rebate on the modum.

On March 15, 2006 I mailed my rebate card in.

I have been given excuses saying the rebate was mailed to the wrong address, you have to wait 2 billing cycles before you get a rebate, we will stop payment on the check and issue another one (I was told this 3 times).

I wrote to the Texas PUC in June and complained, I haven't heard from them either.

This is August 8, 2006. I still do not have a rebate, and I feel this is a scam and the Texas PUC people are being paid by the tax payers for nothing.

These systems are rip offs, if the Texas PUC will not answer a taxpayer about a complaint. Why do we need them?

Judith
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2006 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-SBC-Rebate-Department/Dallas-Texas-75263/ATT-SBC-Rebate-Department-rebate-ripoff-has-not-paid-rebate-as-advertised-Dallas-Texas-205092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T SBC Rebate Department