Complaint Review: ATT U-VERSE

• Submitted: Sat, July 27, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, July 27, 2013

• Reported By: violanda flores diaz — grand prairie Texas
Internet USA

The cable and internet service from Att U-Verse is very fraudulent. The 130 channels I received are a joke. (on me) At least 80% of my viewing channels are for advertisement. This company is preying on individuals like myself and all others that become interested in their bundle packages.

I feel so duped by a company that should live up to it's name. The internet is fine. it actually stands alone anyway. The deliberate deception is unlawful gain and hurts the consumer not the greed giant of ATT. I am so displeased. I was very very very upset when i surfed the guide and discovered all the worthless garbage i am paying for.

We tend to get cable so we do not have to watch commercials. Now I have 80% commercials and they are considered channels? Did I have a nightmare and cannot wake up? Is this the USA? How did we get to this? Please consider my Ripoff a bonafide concern for all the innocent consumers like myself. (look up the meaning of innocent) I do not have any movie channels, not even 1950 things I can watch. one channel has Montel Williams then the rest are advertisments. It is defintely a fraud for unlawful gain.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2013 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-U-VERSE/internet/ATT-U-VERSE-ATT-U-VERSE-CABLE-AND-INTERNET-U-FAMILY-PKG-DECEPTIVE-PRACTICES-INTERNET-1070535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATT U-VERSE