recommendations

• Submitted: Wed, April 18, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, April 18, 2012

• Reported By: BD — Taylors South Carolina United States of America
AT&T UVERSE

AT&T UVERSE Door to door salesman and the Branch Mgr from ATT UVerse promised $300 gift card with promotion - ATT denied gift card to consumer - Internet, Internet

Recently I was greeted by a door to door salesman from ATT UVerse who offered a Special Promo. In addition to the $41.00 off the montly cost, the salesman offered a $300 gift card to be redeemed at ATT Rewards. I was so skeptical that I asked the salesman to call his boss on his cell and allow me to speak with him. The salesman did so, and I spoke with a person who identified themselves as Jay Perkins (864-381-7679). Jay lured me into the deal by promising me a $300 gift card.
The salesman even wrote Jay's name and phone number on the manual he left behind for me.

After a few weeks passed. I did not receive my gift card, so I called ATT UVerse (1-800-288-2020) from Apr 14 through April 18. I spoke with Al, Michele, and Jeremy, all of whom promised to speak to their supervisor and call me back. I received no return phone calls and when I asked to speak to their supervisor each of them told me the same thing, "My supervisor is in a meeting."

Finally today after calling the fourth day, Abbey of the Rewards part of ATT informed me that I would not be getting a gift card because it was not documented on my U-verse Service Order completed by the door to door salesman.
I have called Jay Perkins the ATT Branch Sales Mgr several times, but he too has refused to return my calls.
BE AWARE OF ATT U-VERSE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2012 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-UVERSE/internet/ATT-UVERSE-Door-to-door-salesman-and-the-Branch-Mgr-from-ATT-UVerse-promised-300-gift-c-870578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T UVERSE