Complaint Review: AT&T UVERSE

• Updated: Wed, July 23, 2014

• Reported By: Derrick — Richmond Texas
AT&T UVERSE
Nationwide USA

AT&T UVERSE Poorest customer service ever! Never buy this crap no matter how cheap it is Save yourself a big headache! every Nationwide

I have had the worst experience in customer service ever with these ignorant people. They canceled my service when i had it on hold (still paying) because someone moved in my old address (duh thats why I had it on hold!) Then they demand I return the equipment and I told them I needed time because it was in storage and I work out of town. They debited my card for $608 dollars even after they agreed to the time line I needed. I then got pissed and went and dug threw storage to get it and returned it the day they debited my card, Called and told them I wanted it put back on my card because I did not want to wait on a check . Then they did not so I called my bank and they put it back on . Well then I recieved a check after 3 weeks and did not cash it (should have!) and got another letter staing I owed $608 . I then sent the refund check back and got a call from collections the next day. talked to a rep after being on hold and going threw silly computer  voice for 10 min. the day I got the letter only to find out they have no clue and accounts recievable sent the letter so transfered again and again and again again and again and again,etc. STUPID S***!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2014 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-UVERSE/nationwide/ATT-UVERSE-Poorest-customer-service-ever-Never-buy-this-crap-no-matter-how-cheap-it-is-1164509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T UVERSE