Complaint Review: ATT Uverse

• Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: diatriti — Fort Worth Texas United States of America
ATT Uverse

ATT Uverse TOTAL RIPOFF Internet

I ordered ATT uverse service. I was sent an equipment box of some type. My son tried to install it and had problems, do he called ATT. He was told that the wrong equipment had been sent. I decided to cancel the service and choose another provider. I PROMPTLY returned the equipment in early February, I had paid 100.00 for it. It was received in early Feb according to tracking records. I called for the status of the refund and was told I would only receive 45.00 because I refused to pay extra for a technician to come out and install the right equipment. I called back again and was told I would get a full refund sent to me because I cancelled within the allotted time period. I am a senior citizen on a fixed income and need the refund. I STILL HAVENT GOTTEN ANY MONEY BACK!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-Uverse/internet/ATT-Uverse-TOTAL-RIPOFF-Internet-1028350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATT Uverse