Complaint Review: ATT Uverse

• Reported By: sfnokc — oklahoma city Oklahoma
ATT Uverse
Nationwide USA

ATT Uverse LIED OKC Oklahoma

Sunday the dvr dies. Call ATT they tell me I would have to pay for a tech to come out and replace thier box 175.00 . For their box , hell no so they said they would ship one and I would get it Tuesday. Tuesday no box so I call and the supervisor said that they did make an order but NEVER SHIPPED IT . LIED to how nice . So the supervisor says I will overnight one to you . Ok Wednesday guess what that's right another lie no box and when I call I get told that they would send out a box and How SORRY they are. Understatement sorry is only the start , he has also said they could not overnight it. Now my wife and I record our shows during the week and watch them on the weekend. Not last weekend and not this weekend. Thank you for you ATT for being so dishonest and taking our money but not supping service and keeping your word.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2014 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-Uverse/nationwide/ATT-Uverse-LIED-OKC-Oklahoma-1171080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATT Uverse