Complaint Review: AT&T Vesta Corp.

• Submitted: Wed, December 10, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 10, 2008

• Reported By:Staten Island New York
AT&T Vesta Corp.
11950 SW Garden Place 8 Portland, Oregon U.S.A.

AT&T Vesta Corp. Additional charge upon refill; Lost minutes Portland Oregon

After refilling my pre-paid AT&T phone on line, by credit card, I was charged an additional $1.50 debit card fee. This is the second time it happened and I was told that because they gave me a "courtesy refund" the first time, I was not intitled to any now.

They insist it is a bank charge, however my bank statement clearly states that it is being paid to Vesta AT&T. Custom service insists that they do not charge additional fees, after waiting over half an hour to speak to a human being (I use that term lightly).

In addition, a few months back, I was not given any warning that my pre-paid time was about to expire. When I contacted them the very next day, I was told that nothing could be done to save the minutes.

I never had this problem with Cingular. I know it is only $1.50 but multiply that by hunreds of customers and it adds up to a nice bonus in Vesta AT&T's bank account.

Kathi staten island
Staten Island, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2008 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-Vesta-Corp/Portland-Oregon/ATT-Vesta-Corp-Additional-charge-upon-refill-Lost-minutes-Portland-Oregon-399789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T Vesta Corp.