Complaint Review: AT@T WIRELESS

• Submitted: Fri, October 10, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, October 10, 2003

• Reported By:HARRISBURG Pennsylvania
AT@T WIRELESS
AT@T WIRELESS.COM HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

AT&T WIRELESS DISHONEST FRAUDULENT BILLING HARRISBURG Pennsylvania

I HAD AN ACCOUNT WITH AT@T WIRELESS WITH AN ACCOUNT USER ON IT, WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT THE USER WASN'T PAYING THE BILL THEN I CALLED THE PHONE IN LOST OR STOLEN AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION SO I CAN GET HIM TOOKEN OFF MY ACCOUNT AND PICK UP THE BILL MYSELF, I HAD PICKED UP THE TAB, FORCED TO BUY ANOTHER PHONE AND PAY $180 UPFRONT TO KEEP MY ACCOUNT ACTIVE, THE SAME DAY THEY TURNED MY PHONE ON THEY TURNED IT OFF, OKAY,FINE.

CALLED IN A FEW WEEKS LATER ONLY TO BE SURPRISED THAT I HAVE A PHONE NUMBER ON MY ACCOUNT THAT I WASN'T AWARE OF, HE RAN THE BILL UP GREATER THAN $900 DOLLARS AND THEY NEVER TOOK HIM OFF MY ACCOUNT, HE USED MY SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER AND PIN THAT I WAS NEVER GIVEN AT THE TIME OF EITHER PHONE PURCHASE, THEIR FRAUD DEPARTMENT COULDN'T HELP ME BECAUSE HE WAS THE INITIAL USER, AND THEY REFUSE TO DISPATCH ME TO THE PERSON WHO TURNED THE PHONE ON TO HIM AND WAS MORE CURIOUS ABOUT HOW I GOT INFORMATION ON HIM(SCOTT PULEO)?

I HAD A PREVIOUS ACCOUNT WITH THEM AND THEY KNOW WHETHER IT WAS 100, OR 300 DOLLAR BILL IT WAS TOOKEN CARE OF RIGHT AWAY, WHY DENY THEY ARE WRONG NOW. NOW I HAVE TO TAKE BOTH AT@T AND THE GUY TO COURT, WHO'S GOING TO PAY FOR THEM EXPENSES?

TANYA
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2003 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-WIRELESS/HARRISBURG-Pennsylvania-17109/ATT-WIRELESS-DISHONEST-FRAUDULENT-BILLING-HARRISBURG-Pennsylvania-68741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT@T WIRELESS