Complaint Review: ATT Wireless - First Revenue Assurance

• Submitted: Mon, March 16, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 16, 2009

• Reported By:California City California
ATT Wireless - First Revenue Assurance
P.O. Box 5819 Denver,, Colorado U.S.A.

ATT Wireless - First Revenue Assurance ATT Cell Phone Ripoff & Harassment by First Revenue Assurance Denver Colorado

I am posting this bulletin to inform people about a debt collection agency. The name of the agency is First Revenue Assurance. I had a bill AT&T cellular and I close it out due to bankruptcy. I could not pay the charges and the bill was going up even though I did not use the phones. I tried to talk to them to make a settlement, but I was told to wait until the bill went to collection. The monthly bill started at $135.00 with unlimited text messaging. In Dec 2008, we got a bill for $180.00, than Jan 2009 for over $300.00. When we call ATT in Jan 2009, we told them to cancel us. In Feb 2009, we got a bill for over $500.00, when the First Revenue Assurance contacted us it was over $950.00. After it went to collection, I was able to settle with AT&T for a reduced amount. AT&T personnel will very courteous and helpful. However, when dealing with First Revenue Assurance I find them to be very discourteous overbearing and very insulting. The agents that called me threatened me. I try to get someone in the management office to help me but I was passed around. Therefore, I am putting out this bulletin to alert all my friends that dealing with First Revenue Assurance it is inhuman agency. I have attached a link where all the people who have dealt with this agency, First Revenue Assurance on ethical in their actions. When dealing with individuals that have lost their jobs they do not care and they will harass to you and your family to the grave. I have major health problems, and First Revenue Assurance has caused an increase in the problems.

cliff
California City, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2009 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-Wireless-First-Revenue-Assurance/Denver-Colorado-80217/ATT-Wireless-First-Revenue-Assurance-ATT-Cell-Phone-Ripoff-Harassment-by-First-Revenue-434622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATT Wireless - First Revenue Assurance