Complaint Review: AT&T Wireless

• Reported By: ATTSERVICESUCKS — Sugar Land Texas
AT&T Wireless
Nationwide USA

AT&T Wireless AT&T Wireless Reps LIE and INCOMPETENT Houston Nationwide

There is nothing worst experience to TOP my previous Terrible Experience than Finding Out ATT Rep Did Not Do Their JOB.
There is ZERO Trust in WORDS when no action was taken. I hope this Escalates high enough so this does not happen to other customers.

I hated to send another Email about my account.

I spoke to Paulie... Tennessee office and I find out today in my Billing of Data Plan Was Not Adjusted or Ever Changed.
I had 3 Lines on 4GB plan.
Added New Line on March 7, 2014 and was TOLD ( LIED ) ALL 4 Lines would be Combined into a NEW 10GB share data plan.
Actual Results:
3 Lines on STILL on 4GB plan and 1 Line on 10 GB plan
Plan Was NEVER Combined At All. This 2nd Plan was ADDED to my Account.
Does That Make Sense That I would have 2 separate Plans?
Can you explain this?
My Account is Now Under UNIFIED BILLING? WHY? I Did not request this whatsoever.
Your Reps Are Asking me my UVERSE account.. I DO NOT HAVE A UVERSE SERVICE.
WHY WHY AM I on Unified BILLING????
There is NO Care or Attention to Customers Accounts. You are not the Only Carrier in the US.
I am shopping NOW for a NEW Carrier.  My last issue ALL YOU ( ATT ) Could do was to credit me $16 for Shipping fee.
I assure you it will take alot more than that for me to stay and keep your service.
Executive email address: randall.stephenson@att.comrs2982@att.comRalph.delaVega@att.comRichard.Lindner@att.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-Wireless/nationwide/ATT-Wireless-ATT-Wireless-Reps-LIE-and-INCOMPETENT-Houston-Nationwide-1137214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T Wireless