Complaint Review: AT&T Yellow Pages .com

• Submitted: Fri, July 24, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 24, 2009

• Reported By:Lawrenceville Georgia
AT&T Yellow Pages .com
Duluth, GA Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

AT&T Yellow Pages .com Don't advertise your business with AT&T yellowpages.com. You will NOT get what you pay for! Atlanta Georgia

In March of 09 I went to AT&T Yellowpages.com to start advertising my small business. I had very little money and was putting what I had in their online yellowpages in hopes of growing my business. The salesmen told me how great it was and how I'd get reports monthly on clicks to my ad and website and from whom, when, etc. I paid 2 months upfront ($440) and the ad came out about 10 days later. The ad they displayed was completely incorrect and had the wrong prices listed in my ad, the wrong method of payment, my contact e-mail was wrong and even my web link to click on for my website was wrong. I sent e-mails requesting the correction from the time the ad came out and it was never corrected. Finally 2 months goes by and they start calling me for payment twice a day. I explained about the ad being wrong, sent all me previous e-mails to the young lady in customer service to show I'd been begging to get my ad corrected as it was killing my business. After I sent her the e-mail proof I never heard back from her. I called twice, left messages, sent 2 more e-mails and even copied the original saleman. Now, 4 and a half months into it I get an e-mail from the salesman that says everythings been corrected. I look up my ad and the web link and e-mail address are still wrong. In over 4 and a half months I still do not have a correctly running ad even though I requested changes as soon as it cam out. Now I can't get customer service to call me back, the salesman doesn't care because he already got 2 months worth of money out of me and my business is suffering financially because of the mistakes in the ad that they haven't corrected. If you have a business and are thinking of advertising, use google, yahoo or superpages.com because you will not get what you pay for with AT&T yellow pages.com and once they take your money they will forget about you and not do a thing to help resolve the issue.

Fighting4rights
Lawrenceville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2009 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-Yellow-Pages-com/Atlanta-Georgia/ATT-Yellow-Pages-com-Dont-advertise-your-business-with-ATT-yellowpagescom-You-will-N-473034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T Yellow Pages .com