Complaint Review: ATT wireless company

• Updated: Fri, August 13, 2010

• Reported By: HIEN — UNION CITY California United States of America
ATT wireless company

ATT wireless company ATT DATA PLAN Internet

I having been using ATT wireless phone about 2 years ago and I asked service about my qualify customer. He said I can get off data plan from $30 unlimited to $20 unlimited. And when I can eligible upgrade (I started from 10/2008 and eligible upgrade on July 2010), I can't get it anymore (they already took it out before that they, when the new iphone 4G release). I really get mad and screw up with ATT. Even ATT can change it, but they should tell me before they change it, because I still keep in mind about that guy from ATT told me about $20 when I become a qualify customer, but now I got nothing. Does ATT lie customers?
I wanna sue ATT about that stuff. Not only me but also another customer still waiting for Verizon wireless has iphone. If ATT doesn't have iphone, I never use it.
Don't try to fool customer and earn more money like that way (penalty fees if customers use over data plan). If you have a good service, customers will come to you. That's a way business running.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2010 03:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-wireless-company/internet/ATT-wireless-company-ATT-DATA-PLAN-Internet-631262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATT wireless company